Void



I want you to picture your entire life as compactly as possible.
That perfect comfort zone with your specially gang of friends, your parents, your inner circle.
Add the pets in if you have them too.

Now consider the inevitable fate when they die.
They will all die.
What will you do then?
Find new ones to replace them?

It's impossible.
You can find replacements, but what if they never match up to their predecessors?
Death is inevitable. I've been told so endless times by my current teachers because I have a poem that deals with it, but then nothing's better than a thought-provoking speech (excluding a nice bowl of ice cream and relaxing lazily, watching a movie, but that's a topic for another day).

So what can you really do?
How do you really live with the destined fate?

Enjoy their presence.
Cherish their memories when they're gone.
For there is no crueler fate in this world than to be forgotten, your existence being a speck of dust that once floated in this vast universe.

I think one of my favorite quotes seem befitting to be added here, so here it is.



D.



It feels good to be back. Here's your treat.
Jetta - I'd love to change the World.

Comments

  1. Curious how something similar came with my update. But then no. Not a coincidence :D :D Mantra.
    Loved this. A quietude about the words and notions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sure you're not a robot? :P
      Thank you, Sensei! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One step forward, and two steps back.

Requiem.

The Ballads (Part 1)