Dog Days

I can't see her face.
Honestly, I can't.
I imagine what's it like,
Behind that grace -
The voice,
that soothes you
into taking her word.


My experiences has changed me;
I can see clearly now,
the rain has gone.
Everything is set to " We ",
and in plain sight.
I enjoy this change.
It feels like a new Start.


But I don't notice
that I'm spiraling out of control.
The daggers conspire
while I aspire to truly desire
and gain back my soul.
I'm oblivious to the darkness
that beckons me.

I feel like I'm on the Edge,
with no control whatsoever;
no balance, no stick,
caught between this huge wedge.


But now, the final deed is done.
I can't hear her anymore.
She's gone.
And she replies with this.



Welcome.

To Windows 10.



D.


(And at the turn of the tide, I have returned once again.
The snitch is yours to keep.
Have at it!
Kaleida - Think. )

Comments

  1. Finally here. In the context of the change to 10, it seems appropriate I report to this station too :)

    Good to read from here. The obscure references notwithstanding. But then that is the thing about verse, you read, you take what you wish, you go back with it :)
    I like the softness that creeps in somewhere, unwittingly. I'll take that, this day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the references are to Windows 10 features, actually.
      There's a virtual assistant called Cortana available with Windows 10, not available to Indian users yet.
      Also, for example from the post, there's the new Start Menu, and the Microsoft Edge web browser. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One step forward, and two steps back.

Requiem.

The Ballads (Part 1)