Nomad

Being pretty much jobless these days,
 I've faced transitions from one quirky lifestyle to another in a quick pace, from being a slave to enjoying days outside in the sun, to taking long and dreary walks in the hot blistering sun as a part of an exercise regime, I've pretty much been doing "this and that."

In these, I've noticed several people and their lifestyles. Some are bland and boring, while others are filled with #magicalmornings which are quite quirky and are actually magically refreshing to read in the morning, while there are those omnipotent forces which are far beyond our scope of understanding (for now.)

I've come to face some other dilemmas which can induce quite a number of worrying factors and detriment the overall health of a human being, the first evil being lethargy - it took me a month to overcome that by half, and I'm still lazy to even get up during my usual hours.

I've yet to find my own lifestyle - taking in, adapting and observing the others seem to be the sole lead I have for now. The internet with it's vast and entertaining videos of kittens have obviously kept me fairly occupied for a long time now, but I think the ones close to me have begun to question my sanity, rather if I've lost my insanity. I hope that this stands as a symbol of everlasting quixotic, erratic nature - if not, at least as a virtual proof.

For now, I dredge through the sands of time, forever searching for the path that was destined to be mine.
My bones ache, and the mind grows weary, and lethargy seems to be at an awful high, but I have no other option but to keep searching.

I think I'll end this with a quote from a person you should've heard of.

"Not all those who wander are lost".

D.

(I have no memory of this part of this post.
So instead of songs, you get interesting videos this time.

Two Monkeys were paid unequally..


and a new favorite of mine, 


Comments

  1. Ah. The nomad in you I think rejoices. I'm finally at my own link to the virtual world, and can quite empathize with the nomadic notions and (non)sense. I see that a certain hashtag has prominence of mention in this post, and as is expected, am gratified. The hashtag comes of age, and finds its rite of passage into being when bloggers (Ahem!) mention it :) The funny thing is, though it began as autosuggestion to get better, at a low point, it actually makes sense now! Sigh. Keats too I can see here, influences.
    May the quixotic in you carry you through your quest. May that always delight.
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nomad thanks the eccentric sensei for watching over the ones that need to be watched over. :)

      Delete
    2. Eccentric sensei - I'll take that :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One step forward, and two steps back.

Requiem.

The Ballads (Part 1)