The Observer.

It's been a long time, but not too long , I hope.

I think I'll start off with a bit of facts.
What do you think is the best thing a stalker could wish for?
It might be beauty, wealth or an attractive quality of a person, but what the stalker really looks for is
a schedule.
A person who always does his daily routines with an apt timetable is a stalker's best prey.
Now I'm not here to talk about criminal profiling or any sort of mental analysis of stalkers, but I'm actually trying to prove a point.

You see, people are easy to understand.
You observe their actions, their emotions, their facial expressions, you'll get a clue as to how to crack their real identity - what's really going on inside their mind.
A person who smiles a lot might be someone who's really insecure, maybe lonely and a true damsel in distress.
Or that person might just have some muscular disorder with the facial muscles.
But the thing is that you can know what's going inside anyone's mind at any time - you just need to think like that person, and understand their mental structure and capacity.
I know this because I have a rather odd habit of watching people. It's what I do when I get bored, and I tend to get bored quickly these days.
But you can't say this out loud - your observations and clues will be laughed at, ridiculed.
Keep them to yourself..
..and use them to understand those people a little better.
And the next time you see them, compare your previous observations and see if anything's changed..
Something that only you can recognize.
Help ém out if you can.


D.

(Dark days descend upon us.
'tis best if we stuck close to each other, lest we stray.
And for thine entertainment, have this.
Alex Clare - Too Close. )

Comments

  1. Only a stalker would have that kind of time; but of course. Ray Bradbury's quote (that I wrote on a previous post of yours) comes to mind once again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One step forward, and two steps back.

Requiem.

Ambivalent? Think again.