Trust.

In most rehab facilities, there's this exercise where you have to blindly
fall back into the hands of your fellow rehab mates (Rehabees?), and this is supposed to create a strong bond between them...make them trust each other a little bit more.
That might work in an exercise being supervised
by an instructor, but how much would you actually trust someone?
Trusting someone is no easy choice.
I want you to imagine two people in your life - the one you love and would give an arm for, and then the one you fear/hate the most.
Now,if you were placed in a boat with them in two different situations, in a lonely and vast sea, which one would actually show their true colors - the friend, or the enemy?
Chances are that the outcomes aren't as predictable as you thought they were.
If there's someone you can absolutely trust in this life on Earth, it sure ain't the president of your country.
Not your best-est friends, and certainly not that guy across the store.

Want me to give you the answer?

You need only look in a mirror.
(please don't use the Mirror of Erised.)


D.


(You know,you can totally trust me.
You should definitely write me into your will, and add a few million worth of assets in, while you're at it.)

(Brokenhearted - Lawson ft B.O.B is the song for the post.
Enjoy.)



(sorry about the delay in updating -- I've been a bit busy.In fact,I forsee a lot of work in the upcoming weeks,and will thereby be delayed till further notice regarding the next post.And as for the post that I had published yesterday regarding a sensitive topic,I reverted it to draft because I felt it should be released at an appropriate time.You'll see it one day,I assure you.Now,enough of reading the fine print.Live long and prosper,and may the Force be with you.)

Comments

  1. Quotes for you:
    "people ask me why it's so hard to trust people,
    and i ask them why is it so hard to keep a promise" - Unknown.

    That's why there is little trust I suppose. :)
    And, do you trust yourself?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I trust myself to an extent,but I always view my mindset from a different perspective from time to time to check if I'm still myself.
      Society,as a whole,is falling into vices,desire and greed,which leads to the fact that trust is something that's hard to gain and earn these days.That's good,in some cases,but a world without trust will decimate to ashes without doubt.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One step forward, and two steps back.

Requiem.

The Ballads (Part 1)