[Very Short]A Season Finale

Due a slight change in my hectic schedule,
I'll be taking a little break from the blogosphere for about a week or two.
I've been blogging for nearly 2 months,and to my surprise,there's been quite a few ardent followers,and I thank you for the support! :)
But really,I need to recharge my mind (and my Awesomeness.) for a while,hence the break.
Do not fear,for I shall return.(I'll still be moderating the blog.)
Now run along and make yourselves busy.


D.


(As it's the season finale,I'll include a few extra videos as a treat!
Firstly,it's the Oscar-winning short film - Paperman [Note that the link is a facebook page,since I couldn't find any complete version of it anywhere except on my computer.]

Second,the Symphony of Sciene - The Quantum World! [Honestly,I liked it only because Morgan Freeman was in it.]

And last,but not least,a  Slow Loris! You'll understand why I linked it once you watch it.)

That's all I got for the post.
Now behave yourselves,alright?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One step forward, and two steps back.

Requiem.

The Ballads (Part 1)