[Short]A worthy cause.


Posts tagged [Short] will hereby be short.
Not midget-sized,just short.
That means it'll be teeny-weeny,itsy-bitsy posts.
Usually containing weird,funny stuff.
So check them out.


I recently watched a movie called a movie called "Patch Adams",and it features a man who fought the views of the modern-day doctor-patient relationship and instead,opted and rooted for the true healing of a patient,which involved curing physical and mental ailments in the form of entertainment and humor.
Although this doesn't sound scientific,I've fallen victim to this path,and I believe I've found a clue as to what I believe in.So make sure to check the movie out (It was released in 1998 and features Robin Williams in the lead role.)
And check out the actual thing! It's a true story (or based on,I don't know.)

D.

(Although this is a short,I'll still attach song links to posts.
I'm a man of my word.

Coldplay - Paradise (One of my favorites!)

Enjoy :)

This is your face when you listen
to songs I tag.How do I know this? I'm psychic.

Comments

  1. That song. A favourite! Alright, I guess I have gone overboard today. Humour me, it's a pleasure to come across acerbic statements :) And I'll come back when the word verification is removed :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One step forward, and two steps back.

Requiem.

The Ballads (Part 1)