Shawarma for the weak hearted souls.

First,choose your weapon(s) of preference.
Then,locate and identity your target.
Choose the perfect way to take out the target,without any mess or witnesses (to avoid calling in a cleaner.)
Once the objective is completed,make sure to remove all traces of you being in the location nor anywhere near the target in order to avoid suspicion.


If you thought this was instructions on how to kill a person,I truly do hope you're not anti-social and a psychopath.
If you thought this was the perfect set of instructions on how to cook,then you're a chef at heart.

I've always been a lad fond of cooking .Ever since I was a wee-little boy, I've always conjured up mixtures of things that resulted in confusing, and possible dangerous concoctions.
In fact,there was an incident where I was asked to give a few of my visiting relatives something to drink (mind you,I had no ill intentions) and my mom told me to try making some Tang.
But little ol' me had one experiment in mind,and instead of the Tang,I decided to give them water mixed with all sorts of chili powders you could possibly imagine,along with a few  things that would made their day turn out to be the worst day of their lives.
Luckily,my mum had a keen eye on me (I think it was my mischievous grin that gave it away) and she found out the whole ruse before it could be fully completed.
 Now enough with the nostalgia.

Cooking is a great art.
...Yes, it's an art.
It takes tremendous patience, skill and love to make perfect dishes, and I'm not talking about making instant noodles.
I'm talking about those intricate dishes, that taste so good in your mouth that you just want to die, and you dream of learning how to cook it exactly how it tastes like, maybe even better.
For some,that's what keeps pushing them to learn how to cook properly, and for some,it's an inner desire, a calling of sorts.
But in a world being consumed rapidly by fast food products, people are starting to forget what it means to eat with your whole soul and mind put into it, and instead, gobble it down like a goblin.
Next time you're going to eat something, try taking a little whiff of the smell of the food, and try to savor each and every morsel and piece of the meal.
Do this,and I guarantee you that not only will you enjoy the meal, you'll also grow a keener sense of smell along with it!
...Now run!
Run like the wind!

D. 




(Nothing special to mention here.
Oh wait,the song.

Hank Williams - Hey Good lookin')

Comments

  1. Loved the pictures. And your exhortation. :)Good to know you like cooking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One step forward, and two steps back.

Requiem.

Ambivalent? Think again.