[Baked] I'm back.

"And so the boy, given up for dead..
...  returns to his people,to sacred Sparta, a king!"
                  Interesting enough,you might find posters such as these 'round town,indicating my return.


Unfortunately for y'all,the boy mentioned in the lines is me.
Yes.
I'm back.
Take a moment to let that sink in.
Pray to your gods.
Pray that my posts will a be quick death for you.
For I shall show no mercy.

On a side,cheery note,I'm actually back.I've been brainstorming for the past week,
and got a couple of things regarding the other side of me 
(the one who lives in the parallel dimension called "reality") worked out,
and it's all good.

So expect the usual shower of the usual quirky,downright weird
 and quixotic (There comes a time when people learn new words 
and they brag about it.This is one such case) posts so forth.


The warning has been given.Their fate is now their own.

D.


(If you checked out the links I linked,please do note that I do not have a Prophet complex...unless you believe in me,which is totally cool.I'll even throw in a few freebies with my religious and pathologically insane sayings like "If you're a follower of Dan,like me,you're awesome!" or simple ones like "Vote for Dan.")

(Oh,and before I forget,here's the song -- scratch that,here's two songs!

50 cents ft Eminem and Adam Levine - My life. [What happens when one of the best white rappers makes a song with a rapper of the past and with a guy who doesn't rap at all? Check the link and find out.]

Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful. [This one has been up on the charts recently,thanks to the release of "The Great Gatsby".]


Don't forget to comment to remind me that I don't live in a dimension where the people are all made up in my mind!


....No,you won't find any such posters.I was kidding.Geez,you actually fell for it,didn't you?


Comments


  1. *embarassed grin* I fell for it like a proverbial ton of huge granite rocks.
    *picks herself up, after reading the last line, squint-eyed* Thank god I do not have race back to town to check for the posters! Relieved. ^_^

    Lana Del Rey has one of the richest voices I've ever heard.Had this song on loop for the past week now.

    And the Leonidas complex.Interesting.

    Discretion, being the better part of valour, I shall desist from saying more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One step forward, and two steps back.

Requiem.

Ambivalent? Think again.