Why I'm indecisive,and the best Lone Ranger on the planet.

I've always been bad at making choices.Aren't we all?
No?
Okaaaayy..
Well,I've made some pretty bad decisions in my life (Thank god I stayed away from drugs and ..getting STDs,that stuff just messes up your life) but the thing is,I always do it in a way where I'm the one who reaps the pain and the work and make sure others don't.An appropriate example would be how my mom once lost her temper when we broke some precious vase or something,and she proceeded to punish my brother when I stepped in to say "Don't beat him!Beat me!I'm the one at fault!"
That's just stupid,I know,but I've always been like that.
I even get really sad when I get angry and retaliate on someone for starting a fight.
I've always wondered why.
I'm no good guy..Because I'm this person who bathes in sarcasm.
I always find faults with everything,and everyone.
I've always been bad at socializing,because I'd end up hurting someone's feelings (Sometimes it's not my fault,though,'cause I'd actually have a legitimate reason for doing so,but I'd still feel guilty about it afterwards.),and I'd go back to square one: with myself.
Strange enough,the only people who really understand my mindset are the ones I least expected.
But sadly,I've always been the Lone Ranger.




...
Let's face it,I'm too awesome to be ridin' in a pack.

D.


(Oh-my-goodness! IT's a SONG!! Kicking it Old School :
)
Bon Jovi- You give love a bad name)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One step forward, and two steps back.

Requiem.

Ambivalent? Think again.