Introduction - Me,Myself and the World.



I've always wanted to do a blog.
Not that it's so life-achievement-worthy, but because I've always wanted to.
Maybe it's because I've wanted to leave a footprint (in this case,an e-print), a journal,  a memoir of sorts.
Or maybe it's because I want to impart a part of myself,the hidden elusive crazy me,on the world.
But that doesn't matter,now does it? For what I really want to do....
is for you people to figure out exactly what I mean by my words,and my posts,and see the world as I do.
Check out the sidebar on the right for goodies, don't forget to subscribe and also, check out the polls :)
For now, I bid thee Goodbye, and good luck!

D.

(Also,I'll be tagging a song or a quirky video in every post as a treat - Love 'em or Hate 'em as you wish.)

See the world :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One step forward, and two steps back.

Requiem.

Ambivalent? Think again.