Nearly a thousand views!

This isn't a post.It's just an update on how the blog's been (of course,nobody cares about how I FEEL *HMPH!*) and it's been getting quite the views.The total views are nearly one thousand,and so I decided to change the blog templates and the style so as to make it reader-friendly (I believe the font was a bit too small before? POOF! FIXED!) and I've added mobile viewing templates for those "on-the-move" readers :)
Now,as for the other updates,I mentioned in my last post that I'll be adding audio tags on a few words on every post as an easter egg,so make sure to check them out! Other minor updates are yours to notice,so stay tuned folks!


D.

(Since this counts as a post,here's a song...you addicts.
It's actually a historical rap battle.)

Comments

  1. No. of views=1000
    No. of times I viewed this blog =1000
    there you go! mystery solved :P
    kidding! Congrats :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Word verification too! I like the sidebar where one simply clicks on the post! What theme are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the Dynamic View,a new feature of blogger.You'll be able to find it in templates,I believe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One step forward, and two steps back.

Requiem.

Ambivalent? Think again.